Everyone should have booked their airport transportation already if using services through Le Blanc. After going through immigration/customs and collecting your luggage, walk outside through the glass doors and to Umbrella #4 to find Le Blanc transportation staff. Do not stop to talk to airport agents offering hotel/car rental/transportation information! Le Blanc will be monitoring your flights, so if your flight is delayed, you do not need to notify anyone. Your booked transportation will still be waiting for you.
With your reservation under the Wongs' membership, you can use all of your resort credits that come with your specific reservation (see "Logistics" tab) on spa services if you wish. A bonus benefit is that each room reservation now has an additional $500 resort credits to use during your upcoming vacations! Up to $250 of these extra $500 resort credits can be used on spa services.
*There is a 16% tax on anything booked with resort credits (to be paid at checkout).
- Prepare to eat and drink all you can 24/7! Yay, all-inclusive! (And the food is delicious!)
- There are 2 restaurants open for breakfast (3 on Sundays and Mondays), 3 restaurants open for lunch, and 7 restaurants open for dinner. All restaurants require reservations for dinner. Email email@example.com for pre-arrival reservations or book on arrival.
- Check out the swim-up bars in the pools!
- Check out the taco cart and churro cart by the pool for daytime snacks!
- Check out Blanc Cafe for coffee/tea or a pastry or ice cream!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org before you arrive to pre-book the spa treatments you want to indulge in with your resort credits, or book on arrival.
- The spa has a hydrotherapy area that includes a sauna, steam room, ice room, and cool/warm/hot pools. These can be enjoyed as a relaxing indoor activity even when you don't have a spa service booked.
- Email email@example.com before you arrive to pre-book the excursions you want to enjoy with your resort credits, or book on arrival.
*Download the "Le Blanc Spa Resorts" app on your phone and browse restaurant menus, spa menus, daily activities (ex. pool volleyball, Spanish lessons, live music shows at night), and more.